Monday, November 29, 2010
Weekly Reflection
Jeroo is done, because we took the final quiz. I liked it, it's more fun than Alice (in case you can't tell at this point, I didn't like Alice, I know it taught fundamentals of Java like methods and loops, but the syntax was most of the time confusing and was hard to find stuff), and I liked it. This week, Mr. Stephens noticed that me and my friends tend to play a lot of games once done with the labs, and so he gave us an interesting (and mandatory) challenge for next semester. He told us that if we wanted to play a game in his class after the Christmas break, we would have to make it ourselves, which got me thinking about how would I incorporate multiplayer into a Java game besides sharing a computer...? Like for instance if I wanted to play Pong with Gus, but didn't wanna have to share a keyboard? Hmm. Anyways, this week was fun as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment